More about the book
About the book
This book deals with the Jægerspris project which is a collaboration between the school and local government as regards environmental education and environmental improvements.
2. Danish school traditions
3. Danish educational research traditions and strategies
4. A Danish approach to environmental education
5. The Jægerspris project as a part of QUARK
6. The idea and process of the Jægerspris project
7. Actions in the Jægerspris project
8. Changes related to the project
9. Teachers' opinions
10. Pupils' opinions and attitudes
11. The Head teachers' opinions
12. The technical department of the Municipality
13. The structure and organisation of the local community
14. Conclusions and recommendations
About the Press
This is us
The Press publishes scientific literature and more mainstream publications such as the series Reflections. All books share a strong scholarly base.
The most important task of the Press is to disseminate and make known the results of scientific research at Aarhus University, but the Press also publishes scientific work from other institutions.